In this article, I am going to explain what drop shipping is and how to make money by drop shipping. In short, dropshipping is one of the quickest ways to make easy and risk-free income. I am also going to teach you how you can make money from this too. In this article, I will also teach you how to find drop shippers.
What is Drop Shipping, and What’s a Drop Shipper?
- Drop shipping is when a corporation stocks things and sends them on to your customers.
- Usually, once you have a web store, you would like to buy stock. You then got to send individual items to your customers. you would like to shop for stock beforehand.
- Drop shipping allows you to skip this step. When a customer buys an item from you, you contact the drop shipping companies (otherwise referred to as a drop shipper) and buy the item from them. they’re going to then send this item on to your customer.
- This removes the risk of shopping for and selling online.
How do I make money by dropshipping?
- You need to open up a web store and sell items you’ll drop ship.
- Add margin to the costs to form a profit (usually by 10-50%).
- A popular place to open a web store is eBay.
How do I find drop shippers?
- There are a ton of drop shippers in China that can’t be trusted. They are going to take your money and not send you items, or send you illegitimate items that are illegal.
- The easiest method to find drop shippers that you simply can trust is through SaleHoo.
- SaleHoo is a web directory that has over 8,000+ drop shippers, wholesalers, and liquidators.
- Using a directory like SaleHoo is fantastic because you’ll make sure you are going to be dealing with verified suppliers you can trust.
Is it Safe to Import from China? The right way to Import Safely?
I will be talking about whether it’s safe to import from China. I will be able to teach you how to import safely using my secret tool. I will also be able to teach you other tips you can use to find out whether a Chinese supplier can be trusted or not.
- Importing from China isn’t safe to try unless you find out the supplier can be trusted or not
- Some Chinese vendors will take your money, but not send you stock.
- And some Chinese suppliers won’t send you legitimate products. If you get knock-off products, you risk being prosecuted, even if you don’t sell them, because it’s illegal to shop for them.
- However: if you’ll verify that the supplier will send you the stock and can send you legitimate products, then it’s perfectly safe to import from China. You must do research before taking any decision.
My secret tool: SaleHoo
- SaleHoo is my secret tool for searching for Chinese suppliers that I can trust.
- Before a supplier is added to their directory, they need to undergo a stringent verification process, proving that they will be trusted and are real.
- There are also user reviews, so you will prefer to choose only those suppliers that have passed both SaleHoo’s tests and have good user reviews.
- SaleHoo has made me feel safe and secure when dealing with cheap Chinese imports.
Here are some more tips for a way to import safely without SaleHoo
- Only deal with suppliers that have been selling products for more than 2 years. check out their history.
- Check for reviews from suppliers online. Don’t use a supplier that doesn’t have reviews.
- Before you buy stocks, ask for samples first, and buy small lots first.
- If they have a website, check the WHOIS details, and see if the website has been online for more than 2 years.
- Use tools like Google Place to verify genuine suppliers’ and their physical location exists.
What products to sell online? Best selling niches online
I will discuss what is a niche and its importance when selling online and the way the Market Research Lab works to find top-selling items online. I will be able to also provide advice for selecting the right audience for your niche.
Why Choosing the Right Niche is vital
- Product niche pertains to a specific segment of a market that a seller focuses on selling in, based on your market’s needs and wants.
- With a lot of competition online, selling in deeper market segments can assist you to stand out from generic product categories.
- Choosing a niche helps you cut down your target market, which makes it easier for you to specialize in and sell your products.
- Selling niche items helps you easily understand your product and who it’s for, resulting in better customer service which can potentially result in repeat sales.
How to Find Out What Profitable Products to Sell
- The Market Research Lab is updated every few days to provide the newest trending products online.
- Using the Lab allows you to focus on high-profit products by setting the Sell Rate to a minimum of 40%, and Competition set to “Low”.
- You can also find bigger ticket items under High Competition. Filter the results by Product Type and you’ll find accessories and other related items which will equally bring in higher profit margins.
- The Market Research Lab is a free tool, however, paid subscribers can get complete access to some supplier suggestions of featured products.
Tips on choosing the Right Target Market
- Having a well-defined target market allows sellers to succeed because it gears your niche toward an identified audience that’s more likely to shop for your items.
- By analyzing your niche’s key features, it helps you find out who will benefit from what you offer.
- Segmenting your target market by age, gender, lifestyle, hobbies, occupation, and even income and education level, helps you to market your niche to a more specific demographic.
- Get real people to answer surveys and questionnaires as these data provide metrics that funnel potential leads.
SaleHoo Review – How to make money by drop shipping
When I first began selling items on eBay, I discovered it was a quick and easy way to make money online. It wasn’t complicated – buying items for cheap and selling them on eBay for more money made sense! On the other hand, I got greedy and started to get burned by scammy suppliers.
I almost gave up on eBay, and I went back to my normal job. That was until one of my friends recommended that I check out SaleHoo. I used to be skeptical at first; but then I saw it was cheap and had a 60-day money-back guarantee.
They said they had over 8,000 legitimate suppliers, a hot-trends research lab, and an enormous support network, and a live forum with over 100,000 members. So I thought – what do I have to lose? Well, I tried it, and guess what – it helped me find the right and very best suppliers of cheap, legitimate items!
Now I make more money than before. But there are some downsides, so I suggest you read my whole review before you go and buy it.
SaleHoo has over 8,000+ Legitimate, Low-Cost Suppliers
It is difficult to find legitimate suppliers of quality products; especially for big-brands like Apple. That’s why I loved SaleHoo. They have a guarantee that all of their suppliers are legitimate, real people selling items that aren’t fakes. I have even seen it for myself; they’re real and can be trusted.
Best of all, they’re really low-priced, and I haven’t been able to find other suppliers that sell for as low-price as SaleHoo has. They have wholesalers, drop shippers, direct-manufacturers, and liquidators. Due to this, I have made even extra money than I did before.
SaleHoo has Amazing Support and a live Forum
If you need some extra help or have some questions you want to be asked, the SaleHoo customer support staff are amazing. All you have to do is email them and ask your question. As an example, you can email them and ask for a list of drop shippers for a specific product.
They will usually reply within 24 hours (during the business week) with a list of fantastic suppliers and recommendations. No other supplier directory does that!
They even have an enormous forum that is very active. It is one of the biggest buyer/seller forums on the web. If you have a question, ask it on there – people reply really fast and are very friendly and it has a community manager.
SaleHoo has an Innovative Research Lab
This is something really amazing – they have an excellent feature called the Research Lab. They track the items that are selling the best on eBay and they tell you what they are. This means that you can basically guarantee success by only picking items that sell well!
It also includes other important information like the best time to start and finish auctions for particular items. The Research Lab has helped me not waste money on items that won’t sell – and it has helped me choose winners! I highly recommend SaleHoo for this feature alone.
SaleHoo Doesn’t Teach you How to use eBay
There is a downside to SaleHoo, however – it doesn’t include absolutely everything you need to get started in selling items on eBay if you are beginning. If you are starting out, you need training.
SaleHoo won’t teach you how to write effective sales copy, or how to have that secret hook that successful sellers like me use to make six figures a year off of eBay. For that, I recommend Online Selling Tactics. I took the course, and learned a lot – and was very impressed.
Conclusion – Should you Buy, or Not?
Should you buy SaleHoo? The answer is a resounding YES! It has over 8,000 suppliers (wholesalers, drop shippers, manufacturers, and liquidators). They are legitimate and the lowest price that I could find.
Their support staff is the best in the industry and they even tell you which products are the best to sell and which ones aren’t selling, saving you money. To buy it, go here and take a look for yourself.
SaleHoo Directory is the ideal product for customers who sell on eBay/Amazon
SaleHoo Dropship is the perfect tool for Shopify store owners looking for cheap and reliable Chinese suppliers
SaleHoo Education – SaleHoo Education contains online courses by SaleHoo expert sellers
I’d also like to share with you an awesome free training on dropshipping.
What I can say after having watched it is… Wow! It really opened my eyes to how the big guys are able to make a killing through selling on Amazon.
The training is jam-packed with value and I’m 100% sure you wouldn’t want to miss it…
Here’s the link to it: How To Build A $100,000 Amazon Dropshipping Business
(Reserve your spot now! They are about to start again soon…)
Related Content: World’s First and only MarketPlace Builder